- Families of First-Third Grade students will be asked to pay a $25.00 annual fee per student and will no longer need to purchase individual school supplies at the beginning of the school year.
- In implementing this fee, our goal is to ensure all children have access to the same supplies, take advantage of our access to bulk prices and discount school vendors and save families time and money at the beginning of the school year.
- We anticipate the supply fee will greatly reduce, if not eliminate, the need for parents to purchase additional supplies later in the year.
- Our Spring Conference Parent Survey showed 90% of parents support this change and we are committed to making this a positive process for all.
- Payments can be made starting in August by check, cash or via our new payment system with a debit or credit card.
- Monetary scholarships are not available, however, our F.A.N. Advocate, Jennifer Summerton, can offer assistance if this is a challenge for your family.
To pay your supply fee online: visit https://payrsd.hdesd.org/. To locate your student’s ID number, you may check a student report card, Parent Vue, or call the office at (541) 923-4884.
1 package colored pencils – Crayola
1 package markers (thin or fat tips) – Crayola
1 box crayons – Crayola
3+ (please) dozen pencils – Ticonderoga or Dixon
1 package highlighters
4-6 Low-Odor Colored dry erase markers – Expo
5 bottom pocket folders w/brads
3 composition notebooks
2 packages wide-ruled notebook paper
1 package glue sticks – Elmer’s
1 liquid glue – Elmer’s
1 adult-sized pair of scissors – Fiskar
1 pencil box
1 box of kleenex
3 packages college pulled filler notebook paper
1 package pencils with erasers – real wood (Ticonderoga are best)
3 black composition notebooks **very important**
1 package of sharpened color pencils
1 set of markers
4 dry erase markers – Expo Low Odor
1 ruler with standard and metric scales
3 glue sticks
1 bottle of Elmer’s Glue
1 pair high-quality scissors
1 calculator **very important**
1 box of kleenex
1 backpack or duffle bag – no wheels
1 set of dividers (8 dividers)
1 3 ring binder – (1 1/4 inch)
1 zippered pouch for 3 ring notebook (pencil, pens, etc.)
1 clipboard – please put name on it!
Pens – blue, black and red
$5.00 for an agenda which will be provided by the school