Principal: Dusty Porter
Office Manager: Lori Sofich
Grade Levels: K-5
209 NW 10th St
Redmond, OR 97756
Start Time: 8:55 am*
Release Time: 3:00 pm
Release Time Weds. 12:15 pm
*Doors Open at 8:45 am
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Our building is closed to visitors.
Please call (541) 923-4884 with
Phone | Email
Under the Student Assessment Bill of Rights, the Oregon Department of Education (ODE) and Oregon’s school districts must provide families with a “Notice of Statewide Tests and Opt-out Form” 30 days before the start of statewide testing.
This year, school has been significantly disrupted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and other factors. In response, ODE asked the United States Department of Education for a temporary pause (also known as a “waiver”) in English Language Arts (ELA) and Math testing. A pause is also being requested for science testing, but science testing is not subject to this opt-out rule.
• If this waiver request is approved, then statewide ELA and Math testing will not happen this year, and there will be no need for parents to submit opt-out forms to their child’s school.
• If the waiver request is not approved, test windows will open on April 13, 2021. ODE will update your district regularly with news about the waiver.
**Please return form to your school’s main office.
Click Here for Details
Don't Miss This Year's School Memories!
Order Deadline: 5/1/2021
Order online at ybpay.lifetouch.com
Yearbook ID Code: 13066821
- Sturdy soft cover with protective coating
- All-color pages that vibrantly capture your memories throughout the school year
- Durable saddle-stiched binding that keeps the yearbook intact through wear and tear
2020-2021 Building Entry & Exit Plans
Covide Safety Measures
Redmond School District and John Tuck Elementary are following local and state safety guidelines as we welcome students into our buildings. To help ensure the health and safety of our students and staff, we ask families to review the attached mask and student illness guidelines.